www.clubpokemon.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

paperhat/ice cream apron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pochapocha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-28

paperhat/ice cream apron Empty
PostSubject: paperhat/ice cream apron   paperhat/ice cream apron Empty2007-06-08, 18:22

for those of you that dont already know, you can wear the paper hat and icecream apron together. when you dance you will serve ice cream and you hat will fly onto your head. this is the only hat this works with.
Back to top Go down
inoopuddies
Admin
Admin
inoopuddies

Number of posts : 261
Were do you live in the pokemon world : Twinleaf town
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: paperhat/ice cream apron   paperhat/ice cream apron Empty2007-06-08, 18:22

I love doing that its fun
Back to top Go down
http://123456w.nice-topic.com
pochapocha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: paperhat/ice cream apron   paperhat/ice cream apron Empty2007-06-08, 18:38

yes, it didnt take long to find out about that one though!! i wonder if there are any other little secrets to do with the summer party??
Back to top Go down
Hula bob
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: paperhat/ice cream apron   paperhat/ice cream apron Empty2007-06-08, 20:39

I wonder, Its really fun to do it then everyone comes up to you asking how you did it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paperhat/ice cream apron   paperhat/ice cream apron Empty

Back to top Go down

paperhat/ice cream apron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.clubpokemon.biz :: Pokemon World :: Toontown :: Toontown World :: Club Penguin :: Hacks or gliches or cheat-
Jump to: